Teaching With Design offers a series of resources to support teachers with the development of custom design projects that align with curricular subjects.
The full set of print resources includes:
- An introduction to design and design-based learning;
- A Planning Guide that walks teachers through how to plan a design project;
- A set of 55 Design Challenge Cards which offer prompts and suggestions for projects related to various curricular themes;
- A set of 50 Process Activity Cards which offer suggestions for activities that can be led to support any project through the design process;
- A set of Activity Worksheets that can be photocopied for student use (these support some of the activities suggested in the cards).
The resources have been developed for flexibility and adaptability and can be used in a variety of ways to suit your teaching needs and student level.
If you are interested in finding out more about the resources or would like to purchase a set for your school please contact us below: